I am not a fan of this week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt so time for a tag that I found ages ago on Zuky the Bookbum’s blog.
1. What’s your name?
Not surprisingly it’s Charlotte Burt
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
I am often called Charlie
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
Old enough to know better
6. Your relationship status?
Not married but I have been with my man for over 13 years
7. Any children?
Yes. Our daughter Eva who is nearly 10
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
No tattoos, but I have had a few piercings in my time. I think my nose is the only one still open though.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I have good legs.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
I could do with losing a bit a few kilograms.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
Coffee with cream
14. The last thing you ate:
Fish and Chips
15. Your last phone call:
From my dad, telling me we left a few things at their house.
16. Your last text message:
Some mundane thing from saying that the doctors’ surgery would be closed today.
17. Your last email:
From Netgalley, telling me about a book I am not interested in (This is Gomorrah
by Tom Chatfield )
18. The last song you listened to:
My daughter is obsessed with the Greatest Showman soundtrack, so I am sure it was something from that album.
19. The last book you read:
The last one finished was No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty, but I have quite a few on the go and near completion at the moment.
20. The last time you cried:
The ending of the Queenie Malone’s Paradise Hotel by Ruth Hogan had me in tears, and I can’t remember crying since.
21. The last blog you read:
I have been very slack with blog hopping recently so I can’t remember.
22. The last person you spoke to:
My daughter, who is sat on the other side of the room to me.
23. The last place you visited:
24. Your last holiday abroad?
We had a fab road-trip holiday in the US over the summer. Lots of camping and driving through deserts. I have never seen the milky way as bright as we saw it in the Anza-Borrego desert in California.
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
No, they are always exes for a reason.
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
I am not sure, but probably.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes, and it was a huge sign that the relationship was doomed.
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Grandparents aside, no.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Too many times
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Too many times
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Not for a while, but yes.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Yes. I had had too much to drink and it was a huge mistake because it was a friend and he got hurt.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Not that I know of
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes, I got into a relationship with somebody who was a close friend, but I never really fancied. It was a huge mistake and I cheated on him and he never spoke to me again. Epic Fail. I came to the conclusion that men and women can’t be close friends unless he is gay because of this event.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38. Have you ever had sex on a first date?
Yes, with my current partner who I have been with for over 13 years.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
No, I have never been caught
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Yes, see #33 and #35
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Yes, and I am not going to elaborate.
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Far too many times in my youth.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
I believe they are out there but are far too far away to ever come in contact with us.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Not miracles no but I do believe in synchronicity.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Up to a point. I don’t believe you can cure cancer by positive thought but I do think you might be able to alleviate depression with it.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Only lust at first sight, but love takes time.
53. Can money make you happy?
No, but it can solve quite a few problems.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes, all women should be feminists.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
The horrible noise of the plaster being removed from the house next door
62. What are you thinking about right now?
I am thinking I wish they would shut up (see #61)
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Nothing that I can think of.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
I got my first print ARC a week or so ago, that was pretty exciting.
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
Empty packets in the fridge or cupboard.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Can’t think of anything.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Writing another blog post, or reading a book.
68. Your first best friend:
69. Your first kiss:
I was 13 at some party, it didn’t come to anything.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
I had the hots for Paul Young when I was a teenager.
71. Your first holiday:
We spent most of the summer holidays down in a chalet in Cornwall, near where my folks live now. My first foreign holiday is where we went to Normandy in the winter with my family, I remember it being cold and wet and fairly miserable but the food was good.
72. Your first pet:
Timmy the cat.
73. Your first regret:
I can’t remember anything very early, but choosing the wrong degree course when I was 18 (Applied consumer science) is a big one.
74. Your first job:
I was a waitress age 12 earning £1 per hour, complete child labour.
75. Your first childhood memory:
I’m not sure if my first memory is true or one that I have pieced together from what people have told me. I can remember a tyre swing outside a house, and I can think it’s from when I was two years old.
76. Love or money?
Either are fairly fickle.
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook-up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
81. Beer or Wine?
82. Sweet or Savoury?
Depends on the mood
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires of Werewolves?
85. Seaside or Countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Not really, my past is part of me.
90. What’s your dream job?
Travel journalist maybe (it wouldn’t fit around my family though)
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
I don’t like huge crowds
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Pharmacist, not sure why
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Being indestructible would be cool
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I would get a cleaner, otherwise, it’s cool.
96. Would you want immortality?
Maybe, but forever is a very long time.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would you choose?
Einstein or Gandi. Either would do nicely.
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at the age of eighteen?
Don’t kiss your friends, it won’t work out.
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
Geographically in the same place, my daughter will be 14. I would like to have at least one book finished and in the process of publishing it (traditionally would be ideal).
Anyway as I wasn’t tagged I’m not going to tag anybody but if you feel like revealing all sorts of personal things about yourself, then consider yourself tagged.